TERMS & CONDITIONS
48 HOUR CANCELLATION AND RESCHEDULE POLICY
To ensure that we can continue to provide the highest level of service and care for all our clients, if you are unable to keep your appointment or wish to cancel, please call the Queen’s Gate Dental Practice on 020 7373 6899 at least 48 hours in advance of your appointment. The London Facial Care reserves the right to charge a £60 administration fee for cancelled consultations with less than 48 hours’ notice, or for missed consultations.
WEBSITE TERM & CONDITIONS
The term ‘The London Facial Care’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 8 Charles Harrod Court, 2 Somerville Avenue, Barnes SW13 8HH. Our company registration number is 07655024. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
POLICY ON CHILDREN
At The London Facial Care we regret that we are unable to allow children to remain unaccompanied in the reception area. Our Front of House staff are neither trained nor insured to look after children, and we respectfully ask our clients to refrain from asking our receptionist to watch their children during treatments. For safety reasons, children are not allowed in the treatment rooms at any time.
POLICY ON PETS
We regret that we are unable to allow pets in the practice for hygiene reasons.
COMPLAINT POLICY SUMMARY
The London Facial Care aims to provide all Patients with the highest standard of care and customer service. If we fail to achieve this, we listen carefully and respond to complaints swiftly, acknowledging any mistakes and rectifying them so that we can make improvements to our service.
The full complaints policy is made available to Patients, their affected relative(s) or a representative when they first raise concerns about any aspect of the service they have received.
Responses at all stages are made quickly:
- A member of staff will telephone the Patient on the same day that we are made aware of the complaint
- A full reply can be sent within 5 working days
- A detailed written response will be sent within 20 working days
- Where there are delays and the investigation is still in progress, a letter will be sent explaining the reason for the delay to the Patient every 20 days (minimum)
The London Facial Care has a 3 stage process for handling complaints:
Stage 1: Local Resolution (Clinic Manager)
All complaints should be raised directly with the Clinic Manager in the first instance and should be made as soon as possible / within 6 months of the date of the event complained about; or as soon as the matter first came to the attention of the complainant.
The Patient will be given a copy of our complaints procedure and invited to attend a face to face meeting with the Clinic Manager and other relevant parties to talk through their concerns and to try and resolve the issue at an early stage.
The Clinic Manager will go through a thorough process of investigation to include reviewing the case in detail and taking statements from all staff members / doctors concerned. The Clinic Manager responds directly to the person who has made the complaint whether the complaint was made verbally, by letter, text or email, however we do not respond to complainants via email.
Stage 2: Complaint Review
Patients who remain dissatisfied with the outcome of stage 1 may request in writing within 6 months to have their complaint moved to stage 2 where the handling of the complaint will be reviewed by Dr Mahesh Patel, who has not been involved with the complaint at stage.
Dr. Patel will interview staff concerned and review all documentation to form an independent view of the handling of the complaint. Dr. Mahesh Patel will respond directly to the Patient either upholding or not upholding the complaint. Proper and comprehensive records are kept of any complaint received.
Stage 3: Non-Surgical Patients (Operations Director)
Patients who remain dissatisfied with the outcome of the complaint handling review at stage 2 can make a request in writing within 6 months to:
The Dental Complaints Service, The Lansdowne Building, 2 Lansdowne Road, Croydon, CR9 2ER (Tel: 08456120540) for complaints about private treatment.
The General Dental Council, 37 Wimpole Street, London, W1M 8DQ (Tel: 08452224141). This is the regulatory body for complaints about professional misconduct.